The website is operated by My Scooter Lab. Your use of the website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers set out below (“Terms and Conditions”). Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Condition.
My Scooter Lab reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. Your continued use of the website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as so amended.
The products on the website are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts.
Any order placed by you in the manner described in this website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified in this website at the time you place your order on these Terms and Conditions. My Scooter Lab reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not imply our acceptance of your order. All orders placed must first go through our credit and fraud security process. We may require additional information before your order can be accepted.
Prices of products and services and delivery and other charges displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
Goods and Services (“GST”) and Other Taxes Prices displayed on this website are inclusive of GST applied at the rate of 10%.
Risk and Title
My Scooter Lab will retain title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products, but all risk in the products will pass to you upon their delivery to or collection by a postal or courier service. You should consider whether to obtain any suitable insurance.
Refunds & Returns
The circumstance in which we are obliged to make a refund or return is detailed in our Returns Policy.
Limitation of liability
My Scooter Lab will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from use or inability to use the website or for the cost of procurement of substitute products or resulting from any products purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the website or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of any information contained on this website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Where any Act of Parliament implies in the Terms and Conditions any term, condition or warranty, and that Act avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under such term, condition or warranty, such term, condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in the Terms and Conditions, however, the liability for us on any breach of such term, condition or warranty shall be limited, at our option, to any one or more of the following:
• if the breach relates to goods:
• the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods;
• the repair of such goods;
• the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
• the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
• if the breach relates to services:
• the supplying of the services again; or
• the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
1. The gift certificate can be used in multiple transactions until the full amount has been used or it has reached its expiry date; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher.
2. Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
3. The gift certificate will be considered null and void without the Expiry Date and Authorized Signature being filled up, seal and other authentication signs or if tampered.
4. The gift certificate will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
5. The certificate is valid only at My Scooter Lab’ store or online via myscooterlab.com.au.
6. In the event of any dispute, the decision from My Scooter Lab and any of its representative is final.
7. My Scooter Lab reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Information & Content
The material on this website is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest.
This website and the information contained within it, is subject to continuous change and although we attempt to ensure the content is correct and current we do not guarantee its currency nor correctness due to delays, errors and omissions which may occur.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, My Scooter Lab takes no responsibility whatsoever to you or anyone else for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or in connection with the use of this website or any of its content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses and any subsequent constructive loss which may occur. We recommend that prior to downloading any files, photos or articles, an appropriate virus check should be conducted.
My Scooter Lab provides links to other sites for your convenience, however we take no responsibility as to the accuracy or currency of information on those sites. We do not endorse any information, goods or services referred to within the sites and our provision of links should not be taken to be an endorsement.
My Scooter Lab authorises printing of content for personal use only and, all other use, copying or reproduction of this website or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law).